Veterans can earn a college
degree at no cost
Bloomfield College partners with the Yellow Ribbon GI Enhancement Program, a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008. The College voluntarily enters in an agreement with Veterans Affairs to fund tuition expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate and matches dollar for dollar the difference in tuition and fees for qualifying veterans. To learn if you eligible for this program click here.
- Bloomfield College is a full participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. This means that with a matching contribution from the VA, qualified veterans can attend Bloomfield with little or no out-of-pocket cost.
- 21 majors and several certificate programs through the Institute for Technology and Professional Studies, the Education Division and the Business Division.
- All campus services are available to veterans, including the Learning Resource Center for tutoring and graduate school preparation and the Career Services Center.
- Bloomfield College is approved by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education for the training of veterans and the widows and children of deceased veterans under the provisions of the various federal laws pertaining to veterans’ educational benefits.
- Students eligible for veterans’ benefits register and pay their College bills in the same manner as non-veteran students. Reimbursement is made by the Department of Veterans Affairs on a monthly basis. The amount of reimbursement is governed by the student’s program and the student’s course load.