A Military Friendly Campus
At a time when GI Bill benefits have made a college degree more attainable, the College of Saint Elizabeth (CSE) values its educational partnerships with members of the various military branches, veterans, and their families. CSE is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon GI Enhancement program, and voluntarily enters into an agreement with Veterans Affairs to fund tuition expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate. To learn if you are eligible for this program click here.
CSE is also a member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC), and actively works with sponsoring active service and veterans' branches to ensure the high quality programs are available to military-associated students and their families. Financial counseling is available to those with partial benefits.
- The College of Saint Elizabeth is a full participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. This means that with a matching contribution from the VA, qualified veterans can attend CSE with little or no out-of-pocket cost.
- More than 25 baccalaureate degrees, 10 master’s degree programs, a three-year doctoral program in Educational Leadership and a variety of professional certifications and certificates.
- Located on a beautiful 200-acre campus in historical Morris County, about one hour from New York City. Continuously accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Universities, the College is one of the pre-eminent Catholic colleges for women on the East Coast and a leader in the education of working adults, both women and men.
Partners with the Military
The College of Saint Elizabeth offers a straight forward, pragmatic approach to helping active and retired military personnel and their eligible family members obtain their college education. The College partners with the military by offering:
- Membership in Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC), a college consortium dedicated to helping service members earn college degrees.
- Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program, providing additional tuition benefits for military and their families.
- A personal evaluation of past academic endeavors and work experience to determine the most efficient way to further your education. CSE is active members of the Con-current Admissions Program, or ConAP.
- Credit for past education and life experience through the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) program, and College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- On-site financial assistance evaluation and explanation of GI Bill benefits for you and your family.
- Personal attention through the Dean of Graduate Programs, Dr. Jacqueline McGlade, (973) 290-4122 or email@example.com.
- A variety of over 35 co-ed adult undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs including justice studies, business, psychology and education.