Full Partner with the
Yellow Ribbon Program
Drew University is committed to assisting veterans in achieving their educational goals and is proud to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program at maximum funding levels. Admitted students who qualify for 100 percent of the VA benefits under the new Post-9/11 GI Bill will automatically be eligible to receive Yellow Ribbon Program funds, which allow Drew to award scholarships of up to 50 percent of additional tuition costs, with the remaining 50 percent to be matched by the VA. Only veterans who qualify for 100 percent of the Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits can receive this additional funding. To learn if you are eligible for this program click here.
- Drew University is a full participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. This means that with a matching contribution from the VA, qualified veterans can attend Drew with little or no out-of-pocket cost.
- With 52 areas of undergraduate study in the liberal arts and two pre-professional programs, Drew’s College of Liberal Arts provides a rich and varied curriculum which encourages exploration and invites students to take learning out of the classroom.
- Graduate degrees awarded at the M.A. and Ph.D. levels through the Drew Theological School and the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies.
Gratitude to Veterans
Drew University expresses its gratitude to all veterans for your service to our country. We are pleased that you are considering Drew as you evaluate your options for starting or resuming your undergraduate education. Drew recognizes that the qualities honed through your military service—dedication, perseverance, and leadership—are the foundation for future academic success.
- Political Science
- Biological Sciences (biology, biological anthropology, and biochemistry and molecular biology)
- Business Studies
- For a full list of majors and minors click here