Dedicated Financial Benefits
Felician University strongly supports military veterans, active duty service members and their families, and is dedicated to making a Felician education as accessible as possible for them. The University offers dedicated financial benefits and have created uniquely tailored programs to help you meet your educational goals.
Felician is a fully participating Yellow Ribbon Institution. The University voluntarily enters in an agreement with Veterans Affairs to fund tuition expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate and matches dollar for dollar the difference in tuition and fees for qualifying veterans. To learn if you eligible for this program click here.
Additionally, Felician does not limit the number of veterans enrolled in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Fast Facts
- Military Grants
- Felician Degree Programs
- Dedicated Military Services Staff
- Other Benefits
- Top Majors
- Felician University is a full participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. This means that with a matching contribution from the VA, qualified veterans can attend Felician with little or no out-of-pocket cost. The University does not limit the number of Yellow Ribbon participants.
- Degrees offered at the associate’s, baccalaureate, and masters levels in four academic divisions Arts & Sciences, Business & Management Sciences, Nursing and Health Management and Teacher Education.
- Co-educational, liberal arts institution of approximately 2,300 students.
- Campuses in Lodi and Rutherford, NJ.
Felician University Military Grants*
Felician has designed special grants for qualified veterans, active duty service members, and their families when they enroll in the University’s associate degree programs. These grants are available in addition to military education benefits.
*Grant will not exceed the cost of attendance.
Felician Degree Programs
This program has been designed specifically to meet the needs of veterans and members of the military. This fast-track program features evening classes in nine-week sessions that allow you to further your education with other veterans and adult students while working during the day. Full time enrollment entails two classes per session and will qualify you to receive full Basic Allowance for Housing.
Dedicated Military Services Staff
Felician’s highly knowledgeable Military Services staff is here to answer your questions and to make sure that veterans and actively serving members of the military receive the maximum financial benefits available to them while they are students. You may qualify for more tuition assistance benefits than those of which you are aware. Please contact our Coordinator of Military Recruitment for more information.
Here are other benefits and programs to help you meet your educational goals:
- Apply ACE military credits toward your degree.
- Attend classes with other military and adult students.
- Study full-time in the evening with fast-track, nine-week sessions and qualify for full Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH).
- Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA): all currently serving members of the US Military (Active Guard Reserve) are eligible for up to $4,500.
- For a full list of majors and minors click here